Project Manager - Vertical Construction and Development Share:
$90,000.00 - $130,000.00 Annually + commission
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index
Integrity Commercial Group is Recruiting Project Managers with backgrounds in Multifamily and Commercial ( Vertical Construction and Development )
Who is Integrity Group?
Our roots trace back to over 30 years, beginning as custom home builders in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. With the vision of growing a real estate development and construction company, we formed what is known today as Integrity Group. Our journey began from humble beginnings in Justin, where we had more land than office space becoming what was endearingly known to our team as "The Ranch". Over time and with success, our company grew rapidly resulting in adding portable office trailers and making use of every inch of space as possible.
In 2017, as good stewards of our resources and by achieving high client satisfaction, we developed and built our own spacious and beautiful building we call home today. Our team is very proud to call Roanoke its new hometown.
As both developers and builders, we lead one of the most adaptable and successful construction teams in the DFW area by adhering to our core values. It is our mission to live up to our name by demonstrating our values and character on every project. Great relationships drive our passion in how we deliver superb construction results that are on time and on budget. We look forward to the possibility of working with you and building something remarkable together!
We're Serious About This
We-re not too serious about most things, but we're serious about this. At Integrity, we care sincerely about our culture and who we let join our team. Applicants must be determined, team-oriented, humble, and be able to communicate well with people and customers. The ideal candidate desires to actively embrace and be an ambassador of the company's culture. The ideal candidate desires to be a learner, a leader and has a positive, glass-half-full attitude. We work hard, and we play hard. We're good stewards of resources and believe that attention to detail matters. This is why we only hire and work with the best. We never claim to be perfect, but we do believe in continuous improvement.
Our core values are excellence, accountability, faith, family, and service.
Join Our Team - comprehensive benefits package with competitive salaries:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Bonus
- The tools you need to do the job
- A team that listens to your ideas and suggestions
- Exciting team events for our staff and their families
Integrity's commercial construction division is looking for an experienced Project Manager. The ideal candidate will harbor a passion for design and construction, a devotion to striving for excellence, and a relentless focus on meeting and exceeding customer needs and expectations. The Project Managers job is to oversee each project and its respective superintendent(s) from conception to the finished structure, interfacing with both construction professionals and the client. Duties include activities related to contract administration, change orders, submittals, procurement, project financials set-up and updates, and scheduling to ensure projects are completed in a quality, profitable, safe, and timely manner. A Project Manager assists wherever possible to help bring in new and referral business to the company.
Qualified candidates must be willing to travel to neighboring cities to visit and work on job sites, so reliable transportation is a must. Must also possess a valid drivers license and be able to pass a background check upon request. The position includes a generous bonus structure, competitive salary, gas compensation, phone allowance or work phone, vehicle allowance, and all the benefits listed at the beginning of this job description.
- Project Financial Responsibilities
- Preconstruction Services & Owner relations
- Project Scheduling
- Project Administration, Operations, and Close-out
- Promote Customer Relations
- Foster Positive Culture, Leadership and Employee Development
- 8 years or more of direct experience in project management for vertical construction and development work, in commercial and/or multi-family backgrounds
- 5 years or more of direct supervisory experience
- Must be comfortable managing at least two or more construction projects at a time in various stages of construction
- Experience with a project management software (Timberline, Microsoft Project, Procor, etc.)
- Experience with cost projection, financial analysis, budget reviews
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalency
- B.S. in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field
- Experience with Estimating and Budget preparation
- Experience in Design Build work
- Lots of walking & standing while at job sites. Use of computer, keyboard, printer/copy/scanner. Occasional lifting to 25lbs. Some days require long hours
Like this job?