Painters: Are YOU a Leader? Share:
$23.00 - $23.00 Hourly
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index
Painters: Is this YOU?
- Your Skill is Painting - Your Passion is Leading!
- If you love leading a crew to high performance, you might belong at Veenhuizen Painting Specialties!
- High performance means you lead the team to very high quality by using strategic effective methods at an impressive pace.
- If you take pride in the success of others, this job is for you!
- You run head first into the fire! You routinely say, "Count on me!"
- You're capable of bringing out the best in others and they respect you for it.
- You're like the Quarterback in the big game!
- You're the squad leader that everyone loves and respects!
We can give you a team to lead, are you ready?!
WHO ARE YOU?:
A Natural Leader, Motivated, Detail-Oriented, Decisive, Goal Driven, Practical, Proud of a Job Well Done, A Problem Solver, A Critical Thinker, A Hard Worker, Accountable
WHO ARE WE:
Focused on quality work! We do things correctly and produce beautiful results.
Tight knit. Focused on common goals.
Serious about growth. We expect continuous improvement for ourselves and our customers. We meet every week to discuss our successes and challenges.
Safe. We take our health seriously and follow best safety practices.
Hourly wage is DOE. Starting wage for site leads: $23/hour. Wage can be significantly higher based on skills and experience.
Profit Sharing Benefits
Vacation & Sick Time
Consistent Year-Round Work
Potential Company Van
Tool Sets & One Set of Painter-s Whites (Provided at start of employment)
Apply Now! - Here's How:
CVI Assessment: http://erep.com/e/40782/
Jessica (Hiring Manager)
Reliable Transportation: Truck/Van, a plus
Valid/current Driver's License is REQUIRED (You will be using your own transportation to get between job sites.)
Must have good verbal and written communication skills
Capable of passing a drug test
Proof of ID and Legal Residency is required
Dress must be clean Painter's Whites and have a professional appearance.
Complete the CVI assessment
Like this job?