Part-Time Painter Wanted Share:
Veenhuizen Painting Specialties
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index
Are you a painter that-s looking for flexible hours? We-ve got the right job for you!
Who We're Looking For:
- Are you motivated to produce results?
- Do you have a tendency to overcome challenges through pure hard work?
- Are you a detail oriented individual? Picky is a good thing in our book!
- Do you have the ability to stay in pursuit of a goal despite obstacles and challenges?
- Are you a consistent and reliable individual?
Who We Are:
- We're focused on quality work. We do things correctly and produce beautiful results.
- We're tightly knit and focused on common goals. We expect you to be willing to learn, be able to work effectively on a team, and listen to instructions.
- We're serious about growth. We expect continuous improvement for ourselves and our customers. We meet every week to discuss our successes our opportunities for improvement.
- We're safe. We take our health seriously and follow best safety practices.-We-re professional. We expect that you will maintain a professional appearance in clean painter's whites.
- Able to patch drywall and match wall textures.
- Able to paint to high-quality standards including walls, ceilings, and trim with a brush and roller.
- (If you have experience using a sprayer, that's a bonus!)
- Able to paint interior and exteriors.
- Able to paint residential and small commercial.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must have your own reliable vehicle and have current vehicle insurance.
- Must have your own personal tools.
- Must work on the days mutually agreed upon.
- Must be capable of passing a drug test.
- Must be able to provide proof of ID and legal residency.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
Like this job?