Excavation: Foreman, Pipe Layers, Laborers, Class A Driver Share:
$19.00 - $42.00 Hourly
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Retirement Savings
Looking for a new role with a supportive team culture unlike any other?
Have experience in anything from pipe laying to heavy machine operation to sewer and water line replacements?
Don't mind working with your hands and getting dirty to see a job well done?
If so, a position on the Excavation team at LOVETT Services may be a great fit for you!
LOVETT has been servicing the Greater Portland Metro area for more than 25 years, so you can rest assured that you won't have long commutes day in and day out.
We provide great employee benefits (401k w/ match, PTO, 100% employer-paid health insurance, and more), paid training and cross training as well as a strong team dynamic where your boss is passionate about your success.
Some days you may find friendly dogs wandering around the office, freshly baked cookies or potluck lunch, team-building activities, group games and more!
If your skills and experience align with an experienced Foreman, a Class A CDL driver, pipe layer or general laborer, and you feel this opportunity could be a great next step in furthering your career, apply today or call us at (503)737-8423 x114.
- Excellent customer service with both internal and external customers
- Complete your role-specific duties on jobs with high quality results
- Maintain safety at all times
- Maintain all equipment in working condition
- Maintain service vehicles
- Foreman - Must have pipe laser experience
- Current and valid driver's license or Class A CDL - must be insurable
- Experience in excavation work
- Experience in providing top quality customer service
- Excellent communication skills; written & verbal
- Take pride in your work & company equipment
- Must be comfortable utilizing smartphones/tablets, GPS & email
- Must be able to go into smaller spaces and/or go up on ladders/lifts
- Be able to lift/move 50lbs
- Able to read, write & speak English
- Must be able to legally work in the United States
Lovett, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work: In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Like this job?
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index™
Apply Now Like this job?
Follow us on Twitter @erep_com_jobs to get the latest job listings.
Core Values Index (CVI)™
Many employers use the Core Values Index psychometric assessment to match applicants to available roles. It is the most accurate and reliable assessment available and only takes about 8 minutes to complete — and it's absolutely free!