Landscape Renovation Project Manager Share:
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index
No company is great because of one individual. It takes an entire team together to create something amazing. We work hard, we create and we are passionate.
Extraordinary people , desire to , are passionate about , and want to and we are looking for extraordinary people.
- Recognized as a 2018 Oregonian Top Workplace
- Four-time recipient of the Vancouver Business Journal Best in Business
- Eight-time honoree of the People's Choice Award for Landscaping
- Winner of the 2018 People-s Choice, Realtor-s Choice and Professional-s Choice for Best Landscaping for Street of Dreams
- Supporter of the Clark County Food Bank, Salvation Army and Home with Heroes
- Recipient of the 2018 National Association of Landscape Professional's Gold Award
- 401(k) with generous match
- Competitive wage
- Profit sharing
- Paid time-off (PTO)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short-Term disability
- Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance
- Company provided vehicle, cell phone, laptop and apparel
- Company team building events
- In-office snacks
Job Duties for a Landscape Project Manager:
Leadership and Strategy-
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management to the division's team that mirror the adopted mission and core values of the company.
- Manage Foreman and/or Site Supervisors, along with multiple crews and ensure jobs are managed within required time frames and meet quality standards established by the Company.
- Accomplish project objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees. Motivate and lead a high-performance team.
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within divisions. Create and streamline processes for division.
- Provide timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the division.
- Accomplish landscape project results by defining project purpose and scope; calculate resources required; establish standards and protocols; allocate resources; schedule and coordinate staff and sub-contractors; evaluate milestone assumptions and conclusions; resolve design problems; evaluate and implement change orders.
- Procure materials and coordinate delivery as necessary
- Meet landscape project budget by monitoring project expenditures; identify variances; and implement corrective actions.
- Supervise Foreman and multiple crews and ensure jobs are managed within required timeframes and meet quality standards established by Company.
- Accomplish project objectives by training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
- Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; comply with legal regulations.
Ideal fit for GRO:
- Landscaping or related field experience, preferred
- 2+ years in project management experience
- 2+ years managing teams
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
GRO Outdoor Living is strongly committed to equal employment opportunity in all of its employment practices. Managers and supervisors are required to recruit, employ, train, transfer, promote, pay, discipline, layoff and discharge from employment employees solely on the basis of individual qualifications and performance and/or according to the standards and policies outlined in our employee handbook, and related policies. Decisions involving any aspect of the employment relationship are made without regard to an employee's race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender presentation, political affiliation, or any other status or characteristics protected under any applicable federal or state law.
Like this job?