Business Coordinator Share:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Retirement Savings
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index
We-re hiring a Business Coordinator to join the GRO team.
This role is vital to our customer experience and company success.
At GRO, our landscape design, renovation, maintenance, and construction teams work together to create award-winning outdoor living experiences. We help people, companies, and organizations enrich their properties, people, workflow, and culture, through landscape design and outdoor experiences.
At GRO we take pride in cultivating an environment that helps each team member to thrive as individuals and at the same time we believe that no company is great because of just one person. It takes an entire team together to create something amazing.
We love our work.
- Recognized as a 2018 Oregonian Top Workplace
- Eight-time honoree of the People-s Choice Award for Landscaping
- Winner of the 2018 People-s Choice, Realtors Choice, and Professionals Choice for
- Best Landscaping for Street of Dreams
- A supporter of the Clark County Food Bank, Salvation Army and Home with Heroes
- Recipient of the 2018 National Association of Landscape Professional-s Gold Award
- Competitive wage
- Profit sharing
- 401(k) with generous match
- Paid time-off (PTO)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short-Term disability
- Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance
- Company provided cell phone, laptop and apparel
- Company team building events
- In-office snacks, taco parties, and celebratory meals.
Conduct customer service and marketing duties:
o Manage customer service inquiries with warm friendly attitude
o Track information in CRM
o Assist with scheduling
o Take customer payments
Inventory and Sales
- Manage e-commerce and provide inventory management for landscape supply business:
- Procure materials for wholesale and retail
- Create job orders for delivery and pickup of orders
- Coordinate deliveries and pickup with customer and internal staff
- Assist in keeping website updated with product information
- Handle returns and exchanges
- Assist with physical inventory count
- Assist with human resources and payroll duties including timesheet input, payroll processing, onboarding and auditing for compliance.
- Order uniforms, office supplies and safety supplies
- Maintain an organized office space for team
- Other duties as assigned
- Assist with projects to support divisional managers
- Maintain fuel logs and provide an allocation for Accounting.
- Maintain fleet database of equipment and vehicles:
o Track the appropriate information (age, miles, repairs, maintenance, division) about the unit/vehicle, into a database.
o Ensure up-to-date licensure and permitting for Company drivers
o Track and maintain all appropriate records and process to ensure vehicle and equipment insurance, registration and licensing
- 2 + Years of customer service experience
- Experience with Shopify, preferred
- Warehouse, purchasing, e-Commerce operations, deliveries, preferred
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Accounting and database administration experience, preferred
- Outgoing and enjoy working in an open, team-driven environment
- Comfortable working with computers and web-based applications
- Experience handling a high-volume workflow in a professional setting
Like this job?