Accounting Administrator Share:
$20.00 - $21.00 Hourly
Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement Savings
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index
With over 45 years and two billion dollars of completed experience, Cherry City Electric in Salem, OR consistently delivers superior value. The resources and reputation of our parent company, Morrow-Meadows Corporation gives Cherry City Electric stability and flexibility rarely found in the electrical construction industry.
We are currently looking for a practical, reliable and organized Accounting Administrator to bill our clients in an efficient and effective manner. It is important for our company that this person produces accurate bills, and collects payments within approved guidelines. This role can have a direct impact on cash-flow and is essential in our business. If you have an accounting background, are task-driven, thorough and urgent to complete assignments in a reliable way, we invite you to apply to this position within our company.
- Set-up projects with contract information in accounting software and project shared folders
- Create & Submit billing packets to clients and collect payments in a timely manner
- Match-up and reconcile payments with clients and invoices
- Post Cash Receipts into accounting software
- Collections emails and phone calls to past due clients
- Work with Project Managers and General Contractors and obtain correct billing information
- Gather information from different sources for timely billing (email and phone)
- Follow-up and follow-through to ensure accountability
- Enter change orders into accounting software
- Certified payroll is to be submitted by email, billing packet or entered into tracking program
- Enter invoices in accounting software
- Must have exceptional organizational skills
- Must have an attention to detail
- Must have accounting education/training
- Electrical or Construction experience preferred
Like this job?