Application Support Engineer Share:
Essential Wholesale & Labs is a leading manufacturer of high-end Natural and Organic cosmetic products for an international customer base. All sales transactions are conducted online through Ignify's eCommerce platform and integrated into Microsoft Dynamics GP and Vicinity Manufacturing. If you have the ability to support the growing demands of our accounting and operations staff by providing solutions, tracking the details, and efficiently completing projects, we would very much like to talk with you!
The Application Support Engineer is primarily responsible for development, support, upgrades and enhancements of Microsoft Dynamics GP, Vicinity Manufacturing, Salesforce, Planning Edge, SQL databases, SQL integrations, and reporting. This position also plays an important role in supporting the accounting staff to optimize systems and increase user productivity and company efficiency. You need to be comfortable working collaboratively with others in a team environment and have the ability to lead projects to completion. The ideal candidate will have excellent SQL experience in a manufacturing environment, solid understanding of data flow and visualization, be relentlessly curious, and able to fulfill a wide range of technical roles.
Essential Wholesale & Labs uses the eRep talent management system to assist in managing applicants for this position. Please follow the link provided at the bottom of this job listing to take the Core Values Index (CVI). Only applicants that complete the CVI will be considered for this position.
- Own the complete systems environment. Utilize expertise to provide recommendations and support to IT and Accounting users.
- Configure, upgrade, maintain, support and develop Microsoft Dynamics GP, Vicinity Manufacturing, Salesforce, Planning Edge applications.
- Troubleshoot issues in GP and related ERP systems.
- Provide end user support and training for all systems and applications.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of application dependencies, workflows, integrations, and processes surrounding applications.
- Maintain and manage SQL server, databases, Reporting Services, and system integrations.
- Build, test and apply application enhancements and upgrades within VMware test and production environments.
- Maintain system documentation, logs, and work instructions.
- Work with vendors and application VARs on product enhancements and system upgrades to assure system optimization and project completion.
- Work with team leaders to develop, document, and evaluate business processes and ensure best practices are being followed within all environments and that workflows are running efficiently.
- Develop custom reports utilizing a variety of reporting tools, including Crystal Reports, Excel, Management Reporter, Analysis Cube and SmartList Builder, SSRS and Power BI.
- Conduct training as needed at all levels of the organization to ensure workflows and processes are being followed.
- Troubleshoot problems within ERP environment as they arise, and document resolution steps.
- Demonstrated experience working in a multi-system integrated environment. Dynamics GP certification preferred.
- Experience working in a process manufacturing company or industry.
- Experience supporting CRM, preferably Salesforce.
- Excellent project management and collaborative workgroup skills.
- Ability to train users and host department training on systems and applications.
- Experience conducting solo and multi-user training sessions.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to tailor discussions to other team members based on their level of technical expertise.
- Knowledge and understanding of virtual server technology.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Strong interpersonal, documentation and communication skills.
- Ability to define, create and complete project deliverables with minimal guidance.
- Experience with integration of GP with other 3rd party applications.
- Self-motivated individual contributor and team player with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and communicate progress in a fast-paced environment.
- Technical Skills ERP: Dynamics GP 2013+, Databases: MS SQL Server 2008+, MS Access Reporting: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Management Reporter, Smart List Builder, Crystal Reports, Power BI, MS Excel, SQL Queries and Scripting Data Integrations: e-Bridge, MS Dynamics Integration Manager 3rd Party ISVs: Vicinity 4+, Planning Edge, SalesPad, Ignify.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please follow these steps to apply now:
Take CVI Assessment
- It's easy and takes only a few minutes.
- Get your resume out for employers to see.
- Hurry, jobs are waiting for you.
- Get noticed!
- Your interest in this job will be shown to the posting company.