Customer Service / Agency Coordinator Share:
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index
Allegro Credit is a financial technology company focusing on creating simple payment options to help retailers grow their businesses. The company is well established in the finance space and has operated for over 150 years. Its leadership is well experienced and thoughtful about balancing employee experience with company performance.
Allegro is looking for a customer service representative to join
our customer support team. This role is responsible for creating an outstanding
customer service experience by phone and computer, as well as handling
administrative & data entry duties. The ideal candidate learns quickly,
communicates clearly, works efficiently and understands technology.
- Responds to customer requests, questions, concerns, and complaints in a timely, respectful, caring and competent manner
- Answers telephone calls promptly and minimizes delays that may lead to abandoned calls
- Submit technical support tickets via JIRA for the technical support team to review
- Takes excellent notes updating the company-s system and Salesforce
- Support the customer service team with requested administrative tasks
- Data entry efficiently and accurately
management with ability to be flexible, as well as accomplish tasks in a given
time frame efficiently & accurately.
complex reports or data requests used in strategy and operational meetings.
professional presentations and/or reports used by management. Types and designs
general correspondence, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc.
Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes.
Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
administrative/office management tasks - filing, order/distribution of office
supplies, incoming/outgoing mail, answering general customer service phone
calls, edit internal and external correspondence containing highly confidential
and sensitive information.
- To interact diplomatically and professionally with interdepartmental representatives and management staff.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Friendly / -CAN DO- attitude
- Superior communication skills / both verbal & written
- Highly organized as well as flexibility on a whim
- Possess exceptional skills in time management, accountability, practicality, & presentation
- Follows instructions according to company guidelines, or manager approved job-aids
- Ability to problem solve & triage importance of tasks without the need for close supervision
- Capable of quickly learning new software, processes & tasks
- Familiar with MS Office / G Suite / WORD / Excel / Outlook email & calendar
- Quick and accurate internet-based
- Strong attention to detail &
- Must be professional, have a friendly
demeanor & a -Can Do- attitude
- Office tasks / Assisting managers
with researching, writing, analytics and database management
- Minimum 5 years- experience working in an administrative support and/or customer service position with fast-paced executives.
Other activities, but not limited to-
can work with various levels of supervision and is flexible with changing
Decision-making qualities including effectively balancing and integrating business intuition.
Like this job?