Inside Sales Representative (telecommute) Share:
$35,000.00 - $120,000.00 Annually + commission
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index
Digital Strategy Group, Inc. is a digital marketing agency that delivers Search Engine Optimization, Paid Search Advertising, Social Media Marketing, and more. We function with the highest degree of operational excellence and customer service. We maintain a reputation as a delivery source with the highest degree of operational excellence and customer satisfaction. We are headquartered in Phoenix, AZ near the Deer Valley Airport while operating virtually around the world.
This position is a telecommute position for the right candidate. This position reports directly to the CEO. Looking for HARD WORKERS who are humble, hungry, smart, coachable, and have servant hearts.
The primary contribution for the inside sales role for the company is to drive sales through setting appointments from our provided list, taking inbound calls / leads, lead management, & closing inbound leads generated by the company. They will set appointments and complete the entire
sales process by following an identified sales matrix. They will be effective at setting and managing
customer expectations by using a consultative sale nature with a transactional presence. They will be
effective at following up and moving to a closed sale in an average of 2 call closes up to 6 weeks sales cycle. Success in the
role will have them producing at least 1 new client for every 3 appointments held.
- Consistently make outbound Phone Calls for missed appointments.
- Transition the client from sales to fulfillment for on-boarding
- Identify pain, Qualify the prospects, qualify budgets & tie back to their pains.
- Present, overcome objections, negotiate and move to close sale (effective presentation of the company)
- Manage leads in pipeline (CRM)
- Advertising, representing the company name, & research
- Hunter Mentality
- B-2-B Telephone Sales Skills
- Sales Experience
- 1+ year experience in selling. Digital Marketing Services (SEO, PPC, SM, etc) a plus
- Self-Starter, Problem Solver
- High need for achievement; Loves to compete and win
- Enthusiastic and optimistic; Unfazed by rejection
- Experience working with CRM's
- Experience working and succeeding in a quota, goal-driven environment
- Easily builds rapport and establishes relationships with prospects
- Listens patiently, consultatively; Will probe and clarify to get a real sense of customer's needs
- Goes over, under, around and through obstacles to achieve success
Like this job?