Inside Sales Job Position Share:
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index
Urban Shed Concepts provides our customers a high value, secure and convenient multi-use space by designing, manufacturing, selling and delivering a custom portable building.
Urban Shed Concepts LLC is looking for an experienced and successful inside sales person to convert customer leads into appointments, then drive sales of our high value portable buildings. The right person is responsive with tenacity, focus, and attention to detail that ensures thoroughly connecting with all inbound leads, qualifying them, and working to a close. Success in this role is defined as the ability to handle the initial contact for 50 leads, leading to 25 phone calls and a minimum of 5 sales per week.
Marketing efforts will primarily be conducted via third party vendors but some online marketing experience is valued. Working hours will be spent primarily from home with occasional in-person and office hours required. Weekend working hours will be required. Hours are flexible and will fluctuate based on incoming leads, with the majority of lead inquiries and follow up being conducted outside of normal working hours. This is a full time position with base salary and commission.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Convert leads into sales
- Track and document lead interaction and development in Hubspot. This must be kept current.
- Establish contact with inbound leads within 15 minutes
- Maintain consistent communication with clients to answer all questions regarding portable buildings
- Generate quotes and orders using our sales tools (online portal with drag and drop 3D)
- Submit orders with proper documentation of the sale using our sales tools
- Research and implement innovative sales tactics to increase overall sales
- Communicate and coordinate with outside sales for lead hand off if required
- Develop, implement and refine the ideal experience for inbound leads
- Communicate with Production Manager when sale is closed as required
- Attend and participate in weekly staff meetings
- Participate in live marketing and sales events including home shows, promotional events and demos
- Report and advise on current practices and success
Secondary job responsibilities include online marketing efforts, including both paid and free venues as required.
- Two+ years of successful sales or marketing experience
- Deep knowledge and understanding of best practices for lead conversion
- Strong knowledge and understanding of best practices for CRM systems
- Ability to build rapport and trust with leads
- Adept at communicating verbally and electronically using current and future sales technology solutions (Hubspot)
- The ability and desire to build, follow and adjust sales processes as needed
- Capable of handling a minimum of 100 new inbound sales leads per week requiring initial and ongoing communication to close.
- Strong computer skills and familiarity
- Must be self motivated, a quick learner and have a desire to build and grow with the position
- Must be outcome focused while keeping in mind the mission and vision of the company as a whole
- Prior experience in residential/commercial construction is a plus
Like this job?