E-Commerce Manager / IT Support Share:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement Savings
We seek an individual who is passionate about the automotive performance industry and who displays thorough knowledge and creative ideas regarding website development and marketing. Candidates will also display a strong sense of ownership and an eagerness to work with our team to ensure the success of the web store and the overall company.
www.preracing.com and www.rallitek.com. The E-commerce Manager is the lead content manager across social media channels with the responsibility for ensuring consistency with the brand-s tone of voice and optics. In collaboration with team leaders and outside vendors, the E-commerce Manager leads the data analysis of our digital marketing efforts and leverage findings to improve campaigns, and increases audience reach with the overall goal of increasing sales.leads the development, implementation, tracking, and optimization of sales & marketing campaigns across all online digital channels. This position also oversees the management of the company-s two websites:
- Maintain website configurations with a knowledge of HTML and CSS web page design
- Create and maintain campaign advertisements on several platforms such as Facebook, Instagram Google, YouTube, Microsoft, etc
- Content generation in the form of video, photo, SEO, blogs, to be implemented across all the company-s digital platforms
- Work with outside digital agencies to develop new strategies and goals and maintain quality of advertising and success
- Maintain all digital platforms with new products uploads, price changes, inventory, vendor MAP pricing updates, shipping requirements, etc
- Provide customer support to web customers
- Develop new procedures and methods to further develop the growth of the brand and company
- Oversee and contribute to all aspects of the company's internet sales process
- Develop and execute successful marketing strategies
- Maintain, diagnose, and resolve server and general IT issues around the office
- Ensure security of data, network access, and backup systems
- Preserve assets, information security, and control structures
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation
- BS in Business Administration or Computer Science preferred
- Strong knowledge of the Shopify platform
- High proficiency in Adobe Suite applications or similar e.g., Photoshop, Lightroom, Premier, Indesign, Illustrator
- Proficient with Quickbooks
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks, often with overlapping and time-sensitive deadlines
- High proficiency with Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office
- Ability to use web development and business tools e.g., HTML, CSS, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and Facebook Pixel
- Solid knowledge of automobiles and parts is preferred and will help to succeed in this role
- Ability to capture, synthesize, and organize end-to-end project documentation
- Strong knowledge of cutting-edge integrated marketing techniques including SEO/SEM, social media marketing, ad words curating, audience building and more
- Strong understanding of how to identify and apply technology and best practices to positively impact marketing strategies and the customer journey
- Experience with network and server support
- Strong problem-solver and ability to structure work time in a flexible environment
- Knowledge and passion for aftermarket performance parts
- Must be goal-oriented and able to achieve sales goals
- Knowledge of standard shipping procedures
- Technical customer support experience
Like this job?
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index™
Apply Now Like this job?
Follow us on Twitter @erep_com_jobs to get the latest job listings.
Core Values Index (CVI)™
Many employers use the Core Values Index psychometric assessment to match applicants to available roles. It is the most accurate and reliable assessment available and only takes about 8 minutes to complete — and it's absolutely free!