Parts Assembly Specialist Share:
$14.00 - $14.00 Hourly
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index
To be considered, complete the Free 15-minute eRep.com assessment and attach a resume.
- Relocation assistance and Visa Sponsorship are not available
- Apply online at http://erep.com/e/40930/job/
- Complete the Free 15-minute eRep assessment
- Attach your Resume.
CorkSport is seeking an entry-level Parts Assembly Specialist to support our Worldwide Mazda Community.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Washington, CorkSport is the #1 brand in Mazda aftermarket performance parts and accessories. With high-quality parts and excellent customer service, we work with our customers to make their Mazda performance dreams a reality. If regularly hanging out with the CorkSport Team and working directly with the Mazda Community sounds like a dream come true, we want you to consider applying for our open position.
This is not a work at home/remote/contract position - Position Located in Vancouver, WA, and requires a minimum of 40hrs a week in the warehouse.
Check us out on Glassdoor: https://bit.ly/2NcC2ll
- Build and package parts according to written instructions utilizing paper & online build sheets.
- Follow builds process order of operations, packaging parts at least as fast as the historical average.
- Maintain customer-facing build error rate of less than 1 per month.
- Support the Quality Assurance Process by sorting and inspecting inbound shipments.
- Put product away on shelves, maintaining accurate item location in inventory software.
- Support shipping, as needed, by verifying parts pulled, closing boxes, and applying labels.
- Act as a customer service conduit for processing and producing customer WOWs.
- Collaborate with sales, operations, marketing, and engineering teams to ensure a high-quality, end-to-end customer experience.
- Assist and reinforce CorkSport branding marketing through regular social media posting, and ad hoc content generation.
- Stand for the entire shift, regularly lifting 20-50 lbs, and occasionally lift up to 75 lbs.
- Clean warehouse and design shop spaces according to the written cleaning list.
- Attend and support local Mazda Community Events.
- Flexibility to take on additional duties as needed.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, great attitude, and strong mechanical ability required.
- Previous warehouse, assembly, or production experience desirable.
- Ability to regularly navigate Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Proven track record of engaging in positive consistent interactions within a team and growing long-term relationships.
- Clear, consistent, and effective written and verbal communication skills, with a natural ability in building relationships within all levels of the organization.
- Direct experience in the automotive aftermarket with knowledge of the 2006 - 2013 Mazdaspeed 3/6 and 2014+ Mazda platforms highly desired.
- Experience servicing, repairing or modifying vehicles a plus.
- Reliable Transportation, ability to show up to work every day and to work overtime as needed.
- Able to work in a warehouse setting with a large variance in seasonal ambient temperatures.
- Work for the #1 company in Mazda Aftermarket Performance
- Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- $14.00 Hr
Unique CorkSport Benefits
To support CorkSport's mission of turning your car dreams into reality and maintaining work-life balance we offer the following:
- Monthly incentive to drive a Mazda of your choice
- Each employee receives funds twice a year to modify their Mazda
- We work half-day on Fridays! We want you to have time to hit car events, right?
Like this job?