Customer Service Representative/Admin Assistant Share:
$20.00 - $25.00 Hourly
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Retirement Savings
Do you have experience working in a role where you provided top-tier customer service? Would you describe yourself as "detail-oriented", "friendly" and find that you enjoy working in a team environment?
If so, then a Customer Service Representative role with LOVETT Services in NE Portland may be a great fit for you!
LOVETT has been providing the Greater Portland Metro area with excavation and plumbing services since 1997, and we are proud of our capability to not only provide 5-star customer service, but also a positive and supportive workplace culture that makes us stand out from the rest of the industry.
As a Customer Service Representative, you would receive direct support in your growth and development from our management team, as well as access to great employee benefits (401k w/ match, PTO, 100% employer-paid health insurance, and more)!
Some days you may find friendly dogs wandering around the office, freshly baked cookies or potluck lunch, team-building activities, group games and more!
If this Customer Service Representative opportunity looks like a great next step for you, apply now or call us at (503)737-8423 x114.
- Excellent customer service with both internal and external customers
- Answer inbound customer service calls
- Practice and promote decision-making based on the company's Code of Conduct
- Use and input detailed and accurate information into ServiceTitan (training provided)
- Dispatch field crew via ServiceTitan
- Work in an open and collaborative office environment
- Complete any reporting delegated by manager
- Take credit card and contact information for billing
- Additional tasks as needed
- Must be able to work in-office (this is not a remote/hybrid position)
- Able to learn software programs quickly with training
- Must be comfortable working on a computer and talking on the phone throughout the work day
- Must have average typing skills and be familiar with Outlook, Word & Excel
- Must be able to communicate well (written & verbal) with both employees and customers
- Able to simple mathematics that are used in the business
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Able to provide excellent customer service, listen and understand the needs of customers
- Must be eligible to legally work in the United States
Lovett, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work: In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Like this job?
Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index™
Apply Now Like this job?
Follow us on Twitter @erep_com_jobs to get the latest job listings.
Core Values Index (CVI)™
Many employers use the Core Values Index psychometric assessment to match applicants to available roles. It is the most accurate and reliable assessment available and only takes about 8 minutes to complete — and it's absolutely free!