Maximize your company's performance by putting the right people into the right seats with the power of the Core Values Index, the psychometric assessment with the highest repeat reliability on the market today.
The Core Values Index scores 97.7% repeat reliability in longitudinal studies [PDF].
More reliable and easier to administer than Myers-Briggs Type Indicator™ (MBTI) which struggles to reach 70%.
3 CVIs for Free
The best way to learn how the CVI can benefit your organization is to try 3 for free!
Get 3 CVIs plus a one-on-one consultation with a CVI expert without cost or obligation.
Accurate Hiring — Fueled Performance
Recent Employer Articles
- One Thing Determines Business Success Or Failure More Than Any Other 4 Days Ago
- Steve Browne, a Profile of Community and Connection 1 Week Ago
- Best Ways to Empower Remote Employees 2 Weeks Ago
- Can a Personality Test Help You Find the Perfect Hobby? 3 Weeks Ago
- Four Experts, One Question: How do you put the right people into the right seats? 1 Month Ago
The bottom line dramatically improved after we implemented the CVI and started putting the right people into the right seats.
My recruiters who have perfect CVI scores effortlessly perform their duties. They are consistent and the job seems to come easier to them.
We use the CVI extensively when hiring staff so that they have the right profile for their job. The use of the CVI in hiring has been a big success for us.
By carefully selecting the right candidates, it develops a highly efficient and engaging environment, which greatly improves an organization's retention rate.