eRep is the leading provider of the Core Values Index psychometric assessment (CVI). Our blog and biweekly email newsletter, Core Values Insights, reaches tens of thousands of readers in North America and Europe with articles that enhance the lives of individuals, working professionals, and employers alike.
Topics of interest include psychometrics (especially the CVI), hiring and recruiting, human resources, worker empowerment, equity and equality, diversity and inclusion, leadership, professional development and education, mental health and emotional well-being, remote working — and sometimes even workplace humor. If you are an expert in these fields or are especially passionate about these topics and have something to share that will enhance the professional and personal lives of our readers, we'd like to hear from you.
We have established a few guidelines for those wishing to get published with eRep:
- Articles should be between 600-2,000 words in length.
- Authors must use their real name — no pen names or pseudonyms allowed — and will be asked to provide a digital photo of themselves (headshot).
- Submitted articles must be original works of the author and cannot be published anywhere else. Once your article is published with eRep, it becomes the sole property of eRep (with proper attribution/by-line to the author, of course).
- Article queries must be submitted and approved first; we do not accept unsolicited whole articles.
- We do not publish product or service reviews.
To get started, send a brief description of yourself and why you want to be published on eRep's blog, along with a brief (one paragraph works nicely) description of your article idea to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will review your idea and get back to you if we feel it fits our target audience and mission.