Ultimate Leadership Resource Guide, Part 3: Take Your Ability to Learn to the Next Level
- Steve Williamson, VP Digital Marketing and Content Creation, eRep, Inc.
- Wednesday, February 15, 2023
- Share this article:
Tags: #leadership #learning #professionaldevelopment
If you are a business leader and want to improve your team's performance as well as grow your own leadership skills, we've compiled a 7-part series of useful and insightful articles to guide you effectively and efficiently.
Part 3: Take Your Ability to Learn to the Next Level
What are you doing to improve your own leadership skills? Set yourself up for success by learning how you learn best. To start, we begin with two articles to help you identify your own best method for learning effectively.
→ Can a psychometric assessment help you learn?
How do you learn most efficiently? Can you determine your optimal learning style without relying on introspective guesswork and a lot of trial and error? You might have some good ideas but how do you know for sure?
→ Learn How to Learn Best
The best way to learn how to learn best is to understand your own psychometric profile. Get to know your own human operating system by taking the Core Values Index psychometric assessment, then use this guide to pinpoint your optimal learning style.
The complete series:
- Part 1: Fuel your Team's Performance
- Part 2: Kill High Turnover
- Part 3: Take Your Ability to Learn to the Next Level
- Part 4: Find Your Keys to Effective Leadership — Coming soon
- Part 5: People are Your Greatest Resource — Coming soon
- Part 6: Accurate Hiring is Your Secret Weapon — Coming soon
- Part 7: Attract Top-notch Candidates — Coming soon
Go to eRep.com/core-values-index/ to learn more about the CVI or to take the Core Values Index assessment.
Innovator/Banker - VP Digital Marketing and Content Creation, eRep, Inc.
Steve has a career in project management, software development and technical team leadership spanning three decades. He is the author of a series of fantasy novels called The Taesian Chronicles (ruckerworks.com), and when he isn't writing, he enjoys cycling, old-school table-top role-playing games, and buzzing around the virtual skies in his home-built flight simulator.
View additional articles by this contributor
Employer Account Sign-up
Sign up for an employer account and get these features and functions right away:
- Unlimited Job Listings on eRep.com
- Applicant Search
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Unlimited Happiness Index employee surveys
- 3 full/comprehensive CVIs™
- No credit card required — no long-term commitment — cancel at any time
Write for eRep
Are you interested in writing for eRep? Read our submission guidelines.