The Mega List: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About the Core Values Index Assessment Share:
- Steve Williamson, Dir. Product Development, eRep, Inc.
- Monday, November 12, 2018
The Core Values Index psychometric assessment has something of value for everyone whether you are an individual or an employer, a young person at the beginning of your career or a seasoned veteran looking forward to retirement.
We have assembled a collection of articles from our blog that can inspire you, motivate you, inform you, and empower you. These articles are grouped below into helpful topics like CVI Fundamentals, Hiring and Employment, Workplace Issues, Personal Inspiration, and Productivity. We've even included a section with inspiring Profiles and Interviews.
- The Score Matters: Get To Know Your Core Values Index Scores
- Understanding the Core Values Index Report
- Six Things You Didn't Know About the Core Values Index
- Do's and Don'ts of the CVI Profiles
- What is the Core Values Index Assessment?
- Video: Introduction to the Core Values Index Assessment
- Understanding Your Conflict Resolution Strategy
- Top 10 Ways to use the CVI at Work, Home and School
- The Life of the Party: Inside the Core Values of Merchants
- Finding the Solution: Inside the Core Values of Innovators
- A Position of Power: Inside the Core Values of Builders
- Knowing the Answer: Inside the Core Values of Bankers
- Can You Look for Top Performers When Basic Workers are Hard to Find?
- Employee Turnover Causes Client Turnover
- Hiring Without Interviews, 32-Hour Work Weeks, and Looking Forward to Performance Evaluations
- Can You Clone A Top Performer?
- How to Hire a Top Performer
- The Good Hire, the Bad Hire, and What's Your Sign?
- Four Steps to Remove Bias in Hiring
- Video: Challenging Cognitive Biases in Hiring
- One Stop Hiring: Combining Psychometric Assessments and Applicant Tracking Systems
- The Hidden Money Pit of Bad Hires
- The (Mis)Value of Cultural Fit in Hiring
- Should I Stay or Should I go? The Death of High Turnover
- What Do You Do?
- The 8-minute Action That Can Jumpstart Your Career
- Can a Personality Test Land You a Job?
- The Power Duo of the CVI and Top Performer Profiles
- Dynamic Working: A New View of Flexible Working Policies
- The Alignment of Employment Success
- Creating a Work Culture That Actually Works
- Our Customer's Ultimate Motivation May Surprise You
- Using Psychometric Assessments in a Human Resources Grievance Scenario
- Adopt a Mission That Matters
- Human Resources Needs a Shake-Up
- Performance Reviews Must Die
- Pursuing Ethical Truth
- What Every Employee Fears: Failure to Meet Expectations
- If You Like High Turnover, Stop Reading
- Measure Twice, Cut Once
- The Personality Test That Went to School
- Ikigai: Finding Personal Happiness
- What is Your Four-minute Mile?
- Does Happiness Have a Price?
- Do What You Love (And Get Paid To Do It)
- The Compulsion of an Author
- Feel the Power of a Well-phrased Goal
- The Principle of Fueling Performance
- Can You Hear Me Now? Effective Communication is Crucial to Employee Success
- The Value of Purpose
- The Dark Side of Working Hard
- Layers of Success
- Productivity Comes Second
- For Employee Happiness, Skip the Foosball Table and Espresso Machine
- The Value of Happiness and How to Measure It
- Clarity, Purpose and Feedback: Formula for Performance
- Engagement and Success: A Happy Combination
- Getting to Know Your Authentic Self: A Personal Journey with the CVI
- Kyle Campbell, Owner, Veenhuizen Painting Specialties
- Profile: James Bond
- A River Runs Through the CVI
- Profile: Adam Morris of SalesFirst Recruiting
- Felix and Oscar: The Core Values Odd Couple
- Maya Angelou: The Love of a Merchant
- Interview with Bobbi Thayer, Quality Assurance and Compliance, Steck Medical Group
- The Roadmap of Your Personality's DNA
- Amelia Earhart: A Builder in the Sky
Go to eRep.com/core-values-index/ to learn more about the CVI or to take the Core Values Index assessment.
Learn more about the CVI:
Write for eRep
Are you interested in writing for eRep? Read our submission guidelines.
Connect with eRep:
Innovator/Banker - Dir. Product Development, eRep, Inc.
Steve has a career in information technology, software development, and project management spanning three decades. He is the author of a series of fantasy novels called The Taesian Chronicles (ruckerworks.com), and when he isn't writing he enjoys cycling, motorcycle adventure touring, and buzzing around the skies in his home-built flight simulator.