Press Releases and News
- June 9, 2020 — NBC affiliate, KGW, interviews eRep CEO, Travis Stovall, about his experience as an African American entrepreneur.
- November 11, 2019 — eRep announces the availability of three Core Values Index psychometric assessment packages, Full, Standard, and Basic.
- August 8, 2019 — eRep is pleased to welcome Client QA and Tech Support Analyst, Meredith Sykes, to the team.
- April 25, 2019 — eRep announces the release of Apex, our Advanced Pay Equity Compliance System, ensuring employers and organizations comply with Pay Equity laws and regulations.
- November 1, 2018 — eRep is pleased to welcome Client Project Manager, Ross Blanchard, to the team.
- Humor: A Day in the Life After the CVI 3 Days Ago
- Quarantine Work-life: Conducting Performance Evaluations With Remote Workers 1 Week Ago
- How I See You And How You See Me 2 Weeks Ago
- Four Experts, One Question: How Do You Give Constructive Feedback That Is Actually Constructive? 3 Weeks Ago
- Overcoming Layers of Stereotype and Bias Programming 1 Month Ago
- How to Manage Anxiety When Working From Home 1 Month Ago
- Personal Growth with the Core Values Index Psychometric Assessment 1 Month Ago
- The Insidious Nature of Unconscious Bias 1 Month Ago
- All Business Problems are People Problems 1 Month Ago
- Living Without Fear: Gaining Courage By Knowing Who You Are 2 Months Ago
- Top 40 Secrets of Core Values Index Psychometric Profiles 2 Months Ago
- Learn How to Learn Best 2 Months Ago
3 CVIs for Free
The best way to learn how the eRep suite of services based on the Core Values Index can benefit your organization is to try it out for free!
Create a free account and get three CVIs for your executive team without cost or obligation.