Press Releases and News
- November 11, 2019 — eRep announces the availability of three Core Values Index psychometric assessment packages, Full, Standard, and Basic.
- August 8, 2019 — eRep is pleased to welcome Client QA and Tech Support Analyst, Meredith Sykes, to the team.
- April 25, 2019 — eRep announces the release of Apex, our Advanced Pay Equity Compliance System, ensuring employers and organizations comply with Pay Equity laws and regulations.
- November 1, 2018 — eRep is pleased to welcome Client Project Manager, Ross Blanchard, to the team.
- Dedicated Courage: A Psychometric Profile of Harriet Tubman 4 Days Ago
- The 2019 Mega List: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About the Core Values Index Assessment 1 Week Ago
- HOWTO: Improve the Job You Have With the CVI 2 Weeks Ago
- From Black and White to Technicolor: Before and After the CVI 3 Weeks Ago
- How Will a Recession Impact Your Employment Strategy? 1 Month Ago
- Dungeons & Dragons and Psychometric Assessments? 1 Month Ago
- Understanding the Teenage Mind with the CVI 1 Month Ago
- The Four Pillars of the Core Values Index Psychometric Assessment 1 Month Ago
- The Myth of Multitasking and How Your Hardwiring Determines Your Productivity 2 Months Ago
- Knock Out Fear with the Core Values Index Psychometric Assessment 2 Months Ago
- The Role of AI and Psychometric Data in Hiring 2 Months Ago
- Life Moves Pretty Fast: A CVI Profile of Ferris Bueller 2 Months Ago
3 CVIs for Free
The best way to learn how the eRep suite of services based on the Core Values Index can benefit your organization is to try it out for free!
Create a free account and get three CVIs for your executive team without cost or obligation.