Press Releases and News
- November 11, 2019 — eRep announces the availability of three Core Values Index psychometric assessment packages, Full, Standard, and Basic.
- August 8, 2019 — eRep is pleased to welcome Client QA and Tech Support Analyst, Meredith Sykes, to the team.
- April 25, 2019 — eRep announces the release of Apex, our Advanced Pay Equity Compliance System, ensuring employers and organizations comply with Pay Equity laws and regulations.
- November 1, 2018 — eRep is pleased to welcome Client Project Manager, Ross Blanchard, to the team.
- Advice From One Core Value to the Next 6 Days Ago
- A Profile of Greatness: Neil Peart 1 Week Ago
- Cooking and the Core Values Index: A Recipe Unique to You 2 Weeks Ago
- Is Success or Failure a Matter of Perspective? 3 Weeks Ago
- Contemplating a Total Career Change 1 Month Ago
- Company Profile: Veenhuizen Painting Specialties 1 Month Ago
- Finding Your Highest and Best Self in 2020 1 Month Ago
- The Pursuit of Happiness 1 Month Ago
- The Next Level: Achieving Maturity in your CVI Profile 2 Months Ago
- 3 Tips to Help You Rock Your Next Interview 2 Months Ago
- The Ugly Underbelly of Hiring For Cultural Fit 2 Months Ago
- Killing Bias in Hiring with the Core Values Index 2 Months Ago
3 CVIs for Free
The best way to learn how the eRep suite of services based on the Core Values Index can benefit your organization is to try it out for free!
Create a free account and get three CVIs for your executive team without cost or obligation.