Press Releases and News
- June 9, 2020 — NBC affiliate, KGW, interviews eRep CEO, Travis Stovall, about his experience as an African American entrepreneur.
- November 11, 2019 — eRep announces the availability of three Core Values Index psychometric assessment packages, Full, Standard, and Basic.
- August 8, 2019 — eRep is pleased to welcome Client QA and Tech Support Analyst, Meredith Sykes, to the team.
- April 25, 2019 — eRep announces the release of Apex, our Advanced Pay Equity Compliance System, ensuring employers and organizations comply with Pay Equity laws and regulations.
- November 1, 2018 — eRep is pleased to welcome Client Project Manager, Ross Blanchard, to the team.
- Learn How to Learn Best 22 Hours Ago
- Myers-Briggs, DISC, StrengthsFinder and the Core Values Index Psychometric Assessments 1 Week Ago
- Equality Without Compromise 2 Weeks Ago
- Communicating in the Time of Zoom 3 Weeks Ago
- A Funny Thing Happened After Taking the Core Values Index 4 Weeks Ago
- These Myths About Creativity And Leadership May Surprise You 1 Month Ago
- The Fallacy of Being Well-Rounded 1 Month Ago
- Anxiety and the Coronavirus 1 Month Ago
- Relationship Advice from a Psychometric Assessment? 1 Month Ago
- Don't Keep Up With the Joneses: Be Bold By Being Yourself 2 Months Ago
- We All Need to Take Responsibility 2 Months Ago
- The Immutable Nature of your Core Values Index Psychometric Profile 2 Months Ago
3 CVIs for Free
The best way to learn how the eRep suite of services based on the Core Values Index can benefit your organization is to try it out for free!
Create a free account and get three CVIs for your executive team without cost or obligation.