Press Releases and News
- June 9, 2020 — NBC affiliate, KGW, interviews eRep CEO, Travis Stovall, about his experience as an African American entrepreneur.
- November 11, 2019 — eRep announces the availability of three Core Values Index psychometric assessment packages, Full, Standard, and Basic.
- August 8, 2019 — eRep is pleased to welcome Client QA and Tech Support Analyst, Meredith Sykes, to the team.
- April 25, 2019 — eRep announces the release of Apex, our Advanced Pay Equity Compliance System, ensuring employers and organizations comply with Pay Equity laws and regulations.
- November 1, 2018 — eRep is pleased to welcome Client Project Manager, Ross Blanchard, to the team.
- The Psychometric Profile of a Thanksgiving Dinner 4 Days Ago
- Hiring Remote Workers with the Core Values Index Psychometric Assessment 1 Week Ago
- Four Experts, One Question: How Do You Promote Both Diversity And Inclusion In The Workplace? 2 Weeks Ago
- Single Point of Approval: A Formula for Lower Profit and Bad Hiring 3 Weeks Ago
- 10 Ways to Be More Productive With the Core Values Index 1 Month Ago
- Surviving Quarantine With The Core Values Index Psychometric Assessment 1 Month Ago
- Choose To Be Someone You're Not 1 Month Ago
- Job Interviews From Hell 1 Month Ago
- Effective Feedback Based on the Core Values Index Psychometric Assessment 2 Months Ago
- Humor: A Day in the Life After the CVI 2 Months Ago
- Quarantine Work-life: Conducting Performance Evaluations With Remote Workers 2 Months Ago
- How I See You And How You See Me 2 Months Ago
3 CVIs for Free
The best way to learn how the eRep suite of services based on the Core Values Index can benefit your organization is to try it out for free!
Create a free account and get three CVIs for your executive team without cost or obligation.