Press Releases and News
- January 8, 2021 — eRep.com was selected as Best Tech Startup, 2021, for Gresham, Oregon
- June 9, 2020 — NBC affiliate, KGW, interviews eRep CEO, Travis Stovall, about his experience as an African American entrepreneur.
- November 11, 2019 — eRep announces the availability of three Core Values Index psychometric assessment packages, Full, Standard, and Basic.
- August 8, 2019 — eRep is pleased to welcome Client QA and Tech Support Analyst, Meredith Sykes, to the team.
- April 25, 2019 — eRep announces the release of Apex, our Advanced Pay Equity Compliance System, ensuring employers and organizations comply with Pay Equity laws and regulations.
- November 1, 2018 — eRep is pleased to welcome Client Project Manager, Ross Blanchard, to the team.
- CVI Innovators: The Value of Wisdom and Compassion 5 Days Ago
- 5 Foolproof Ways to Predict the Future Success of a Job Candidate 1 Week Ago
- CVI Merchants: The Value of Community and Connection 2 Weeks Ago
- CVI Builders: The Value of Leadership and Action 3 Weeks Ago
- Four Experts, One Question: Is the Value of Corporate Culture Worth its Reputation? 1 Month Ago
- AI and Psychometric Assessments: Myths and Facts About Machine-aided Hiring 1 Month Ago
- Hitting the Motivation Reset Button 1 Month Ago
- One Thing Determines Business Success Or Failure More Than Any Other 1 Month Ago
- Steve Browne, a Profile of Community and Connection 2 Months Ago
- Best Ways to Empower Remote Employees 2 Months Ago
- Can a Personality Test Help You Find the Perfect Hobby? 2 Months Ago
- Four Experts, One Question: How do you put the right people into the right seats? 2 Months Ago
3 CVIs for Free
The best way to learn how the eRep suite of services based on the Core Values Index can benefit your organization is to try it out for free!
Create a free account and get three CVIs for your executive team without cost or obligation.