Sales Operations Coordinator Share:
Join Essential Wholesale & Labs, one of the fastest-growing custom natural and organic skincare manufacturers in the Pacific Northwest! You'll work with our sales and operations teams to help indie beauty brands bring their products to market. If you live to organize and keep all the details straight, you'll love working with our team. As part of your job you'll exercise your project management skills, as well as produce monthly inventory reports, ensure all the right paperwork is in place and will work throughout the building to be sure products are made and shipped on time and on budget all the while providing exceptional customer service to our clients and your team members.
Essential offers medical benefits, vacation and sick days, and of course, product discounts.
- Help manage custom sales projects across multiple departments - you'll get your 10,000 steps a day!
- Maintain accurate and organized customer records, including contracts, signed quotes, and documents required for customers supplied materials
- Liaison with Finance on customer accounts, credits, payments, and financial records.
- Prepare accurate and timely documentation for shipping products to customers
- Provide backup for Account Executive tasks as needed.
- Continual process improvement
- Support sales personnel to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience. Minimum of two years in a fast-paced high-growth sales organization or equivalent experience. LEAN manufacturing process knowledge a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaison with stakeholders both inside and outside the company.
- Keen attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, and ability to learn and work with a variety of software programs.
- Basic understanding of invoicing, financial statements, and account financial records.
- Solid negotiating and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Computer competency with the ability to use Dynamics GP, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good math skills with the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide, compute rates, ratios, and percentages, and convert units of measurement.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work 40 hours per week with occasional overtime during busy periods.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE TAKE THE CVI WHEN APPLYING.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please follow these steps to apply now:
Take CVI Assessment
- It's easy and takes only a few minutes.
- Get your resume out for employers to see.
- Hurry, jobs are waiting for you.
- Get noticed!
- Your interest in this job will be shown to the posting company.