Sales Specialist Share:
Coachwell's mission is to develop positive results in the lives of our clients through Coaching, Certification and Coaching Systems. We work with exceptional leaders in a wide variety of industries. We work with our clients to learn how to live well, lead well and leave a legacy.
A successful person in this role will...
Recruit high quality executive coaches and sell Coachwell integrated services. They must have a great ability to connect with people and communicate clearly the value propositions of the Coachwell integrated services. Acting with a high level of professionalism they will be a highly motivated self starter that is driven to set and exceed goals. This person will follow warm and occasionally cold leads to recruit a minimum of 1 new executive coach per month that bills 5k per month within the first 3 months. They will also up-sell and cross-sell the Coachwell integrated services.
- Annual Base Salary of $40,000
- $500 bonus paid for each signed Coach before quota and $1,000 bonus paid for each signed Coach after quota, in a calendar year
- Employer paid medical insurance for yourself (eligible after 90 days)
- Two weeks paid vacation (prorated to 6 days for 2018), plus the weeks before and after Christmas
- 401k and 5% employer match (eligible after 1 year)
- Cash Balance Pension Plan and Profit Sharing (eligible after 1 year)
- Utilize Coachwell-s Ideal Executive Coach Profile (built in the CVI Top Performer Profile that posts automatically to ZIP Recruiter and on Indeed as well as Behaviors & 12 Driving Forces, Sales Skills Index and CRM) to funnel prospective coaches through a semi-automated vetting process.
- Utilize social media, paid advertising, cold calling, referral networks, job sites, and market research to find and qualify potential Executive Coaches.
- Under the direction of the CEO set and meet daily, weekly and monthly calling goals.
- Deliver vetted, closed Prospects to CDO for finaling screening and interview.
- Meet Executive Coach monthly and yearly quota.
- Receive, track and manage Coachwell Integrated Services sales leads that come in via the phone website and Executive Coach referrals
- Assist in building automated sales funnels
- Conduct preliminary qualification
- Deliver well-qualified Prospects to the responsible fulfillment person
- Understand our key competitors
Qualifications- 2 years sales experience required
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please follow these steps to apply now:
Take CVI Assessment
- It's easy and takes only a few minutes.
- Get your resume out for employers to see.
- Hurry, jobs are waiting for you.
- Get noticed!
- Your interest in this job will be shown to the posting company.