Press Operator & Machine Shop Assistant Share:
Responsible for performing clerical and physical tasks in connection with receiving incoming shipments and shipping finished goods.
- Coordinate with other work areas to coordinate timely customer shipments and incoming materials
- Maintain accurate inventory records through regular cycle counts and transaction tracking
- Manage and maintain inventory stock locations in production areas
- Process incoming deliveries
- Receive, unpack and verify items received with pack slip and purchase order
- Identify and document shortages and damaged deliveries
- Distribute items and paperwork to appropriate personnel
- Package and ship outgoing deliveries
- Pull product from inventory based on shipping pack slip
- Package product and label shipping parcels per instructions
- Select routing and carrier, arrange pick-up and track shipments as needed
- Maintain adequate stock of shipping materials and supplies
- Keep work area clean and free of safety hazards
- Pick-up deliveries from local suppliers as needed using personal vehicle
- Operate forklift to load, unload and move shipping containers.
- Other duties as assigned
- One year of manufacturing related experience in shipping and receiving
- Able to interpret pack slips and fill out bills of lading and shipping forms
- Office clerical skills including computer data entry and filing
- Familiar with proper packaging methods
- Able to follow verbal and written work instructions
- Experience with UPS online software is desirable
- Must be a USA Citizen and be able to pass a background check
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please follow these steps to apply now:
Take CVI Assessment
- It's easy and takes only a few minutes.
- Get your resume out for employers to see.
- Hurry, jobs are waiting for you.
- Get noticed!
- Your interest in this job will be shown to the posting company.