Vehicle Patrol Officer Share:
Come join our team of passionate dedicated, and professional men and women providing excellence and value throughout the Portland Metro area.
If you are dedicated, hard working, and motivated to provide valuable service to your community we want you on our team. We have many opportunities form entry level on site officers to more experienced positions like armed patrol and high-rise government and residential buildings.
We have built state of the art software to assist you in report writing, activity logs, scheduling, and time reporting. Come be part of a technical advanced team that provides accountability to it-s clients, officers and community.
ResponsibilitiesA successful candidate in this position will be prepared, motivated and always ready to work with team members to complete the following responsibilities.
- Have a positive attitude, professional appearance, quality character and good personal hygiene
- Provide vehicle and foot patrols of multiple facilities
- Report and attempt to prevent or stop unlawful activities.
- Respond and investigate reported problems, incidents, and citizen complaints; assess conditions, call emergency or other public safety resources and take action as warranted.
- Contact and persons: provide information, conduct themselves as goodwill ambassadors, and inform persons of rules and laws as needed.
- Take appropriate action to secure facilities and report maintenance hazards.
- Report any damage to facilities and maintenance problems, and other security hazards.
- Use two-way radios and/or cellular telephones to summon assistance, receive instructions, and communicate with other security officers.
- Report emergency medical, fire, crimes, serious disorder and other problems to 9-1-1, in accordance with SOP. Use police non-emergency number and contact other services.
- Respond to emergency situations
- Submit daily activity reports, incident reports, and other documentation as specified.
- Work greater than 10-hours per day and have the ability to work additional hours due to unexpected work
- Work under occasional tension or pressure
- Work alone
- Frequent and prolonged walking, standing, sitting, and stooping
QualificationsAbility to Read and Write English - High School Diploma or equivalent
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please follow these steps to apply now:
Take CVI Assessment
- It's easy and takes only a few minutes.
- Get your resume out for employers to see.
- Hurry, jobs are waiting for you.
- Get noticed!
- Your interest in this job will be shown to the posting company.