Patrol Officer - Security Share:
Join our team!
Come join Northwest Enforcement-s team of passionate, dedicated, and professional men and women providing excellence and value throughout Oregon and Washington.
We are currently accepting applications for Patrol Officers in the Portland Metro Area.
Patrol Officers typically work 10-11 hour shifts between 6:30pm - 6:30am. Schedules are set to Sunday - Wednesday or Wednesday - Saturday.
- Wages start at $14.50 - $16.75 DOE
- Armed Patrol Officers are paid a $0.50 per hour premium after qualifications are met.
- Medical Benefits
- Sick Time after 90 days
- PTO after 1 year of service
- Consistent steady schedule
- Free Training
- DPSST Unarmed
- DPSST Armed
- ASP Baton
- Pepper spray
- Tactical Communication (Verbal Judo)
- Report writing
- First Aid
- Advancement opportunities available
- Ability to read and write English as required by DPSST.
- High School Diploma or GED as required by DPSST
- Clean Driving Record, submission of DMV record within 30 days of employment
- Current and valid Oregon or Washington Driver-s license, or the ability to obtain current OR/WA driver-s license within 60 days of employment If applicants license is out of state.
- Current Unarmed and/or Armed DPSST Certification Card or the ability to obtain a DPSST certification. Certification can be provided if needed.
- Candidates must pass FBI background check and adhere to DPSST Moral Fitness requirements
Complete the application and upload a current resume.
We can't wait to meet you!
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please follow these steps to apply now:
Take CVI Assessment
- It's easy and takes only a few minutes.
- Get your resume out for employers to see.
- Hurry, jobs are waiting for you.
- Get noticed!
- Your interest in this job will be shown to the posting company.