LPN or RN Share:
Mary-s Woods is an exceptional Continuing Care Retirement Community in beautiful Lake Oswego, next to Marylhurst University. If you are an energetic, alert, compassionate and team oriented Licensed Charge Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) who enjoys working collaboratively to provide excellent care to older adults you will find working at Mary's Woods satisfies your heart, soul and desire for an excellent working environment. Our resident to staff ratios support person-directed and high quality care.
Come see why our employees love working here! If interested please apply on the career page at maryswoods.org. The benefits are many, immediate and generous especially for those working 30 hours or more per week for full time positions. Eligibility for Full time benefits starts at 30 hours a week and include an option for fully paid medical insurance effective the next month after your start date (even if the month starts the next day!). We also have delicious on-campus meals at a great price, fitness room with pool & hot tub, free personal training, discounted employee acupuncture and massage, public transportation discounts, free parking, and an employee assistance/tuition program. Additionally, employees are eligible to earn paid time off from the moment they start.
The sincere spirit of hospitality, compassion, reverence, integrity and a spirit of service distinguishes our beautiful campus, and the nursing care is top-notch. Most important is work that leaves you feeling proud of your accomplishments at the end of the day as well as the warm feedback you'll receive as a result of the positive caregiving relationship you will form with our cherished residents.
Mary-s Woods Healthcare Center offers highly competitive wages, The Marie Rose Health Center at Mary's Woods is comprised of -31 beds RCF/SNF(5 Skilled beds, 26 RCF beds) -23 bed Memory Care Unit -56 bed ALF Wages start $22.00 - $29.00 base pay per hour with $1.00 night shift differential (dependent on experience, education & licensure) Night Shift hours are 11:00 pm-7:30 am. Every other weekend required - 3 shifts per week
If you are interested please apply online at maryswoods.org and go to the careers page. (Important Note: After successfully submitting your application you will receive an email from Mary-s Woods with the subject title: NEXT STEP IN THE APPLICATION PROCESS. Check your inbox or spam folder.)
- Mary-s Woods actively reaches out to candidates from diverse backgrounds with values that align with ours.
- Mary's Woods is a tobacco free workplace
- Mary's Woods is an equal opportunity employer
- Mary's Woods participates in E-Verify
- Mary-s Woods voted one of Oregon-s Top 100 Nonprofit Best Places to Work for the last 6 years and top ten the last 2 years!
Oversight of the care of older adults with duties including administering medications, providing treatments as prescribed, leading a team of caregivers, documentation and responding to changes of condition.
- Current OSBN license required
- Food Handler's card, CPR and first aid card required, or must be obtained upon employment
- One year experienced preferred
- Employment is contingent upon meeting all pre-employment requirements including; drug and alcohol testing, criminal background investigation as required by the Department of Human Services for Senior Living organizations, a TB test and reference inquiries.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please follow these steps to apply now:
Take CVI Assessment
- It's easy and takes only a few minutes.
- Get your resume out for employers to see.
- Hurry, jobs are waiting for you.
- Get noticed!
- Your interest in this job will be shown to the posting company.