Steck Medical is looking
for an experienced Housekeeping & Maintenance technician. The ideal candidate
will have a minimum of 3 years in maintenance and at least 1 in housekeeping or
Neat and clean personal
appearance, nonsmoker, be able to pass drug and background screenings, work
well with little supervision, have reliable transportation, a valid Washington
driver's license, and a strong work ethic.
position that is responsible for all property maintenance issues at two medical
Responsible for checking, troubleshooting, and making routine repairs in the following areas:
- Minor Heating
- Minor Electrical
- Minor Plumbing
- Light Carpentry
- Oversee general appearance and maintenance of properties
- Additional assignments as needed
- Basic computer skills necessary
- Maintain a fully-stocked, clean, safe, and organized maintenance shop
- Treat employees and patients in a responsive and courteous manner
- Keep accurate inventories of all parts, equipment and supplies
- Inspect property daily and report any necessary repairs and deficiencies
- Maintain maintenance schedules, procedures and logs
- Safely operate company vehicle
- Performs housekeeping and cleaning activities within well established guidelines and assigned areas and shift(s) to ensure that quality standards, safety guidelines and customer service expectations are met.
- Responsible for thorough and timely completion of assigned cleaning area according to schedule.
- Ability to take direction, but work independently
- Multi-task and prioritize based on the daily needs of the healthcare clinics
- Polite and professional approach with excellent customer service skills
- Ability to be pleasant with others and display a cooperative attitude
- Great work ethic
How to Apply:
-Respond to this ad with attached resume
-Take the CVI
-Call Natasha at 360-740-4051
-Fax resume to 360-748-8732 ATTN: Natasha
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please follow these steps to apply now:
Take CVI Assessment
- It's easy and takes only a few minutes.
- Get your resume out for employers to see.
- Hurry, jobs are waiting for you.
- Get noticed!
- Your interest in this job will be shown to the posting company.