Customer Care Representative Share:
- Chat with customers by telephone, email and live chat.
- Answer product and service questions, suggesting information about other products and services, ensuring that each customer interaction is successful and of the highest quality.
- Open customer accounts by developing relationships and recording account information.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information and filing appropriate records daily.
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments, inventory and sales records, maintains CRM and inputs notes as required.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint, determining the cause of the problem and identifying the appropriate solution; expedite the resolution and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Help with EWL physical inventory if necessary.
- Make call outs to customers when directed by the Customer Service Supervisor, Sales Manager, and General Manager. These are usually to follow up on a previous order or for marketing purposes.
- Be willing to provide assistance to the Marketing Team when directed.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Computer competency with the ability to use CRM software, Word, Excel, Outlook, and ecommerce software as required
- Good math skills with the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide, compute rates, ratios and percentages, and convert units of measurement.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously and liaise effectively between all stakeholders.
- Good negotiating and problem solving skills.
Physical Requirements: Typical office environment including sitting at a desk working on a computer for long periods of time. There are occasional visits to the manufacturing section with its odors, noise, chemicals, etc.
To APPLY, please go to http://erep.com/e/30247/job/ and post your resume, cover letter, and take a brief assessment called the "CVI."
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please follow these steps to apply now:
Take CVI Assessment
- It's easy and takes only a few minutes.
- Get your resume out for employers to see.
- Hurry, jobs are waiting for you.
- Get noticed!
- Your interest in this job will be shown to the posting company.