Customer Care Representative Share:
We are looking for full and part time team members!
Essential Wholesale Customer Service Representatives are the primary contact for our customers to place orders, answer customer questions, and resolve any customer issues that may arise.
- Advise present or prospective customers by telephone, email and live chat.
- Answer product and service questions, suggesting information about other products and services, ensuring that each customer interaction is successful and of the highest quality.
- Open customer accounts by developing relationships and recording account information.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information and filing appropriate records daily.
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments, inventory and sales records, maintains CRM and inputs notes as required.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer-s complaint, determining the cause of the problem and identifying the appropriate solution; expedite the resolution and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Help with EWL physical inventory if necessary.
- Make call outs to customers when directed by the Customer Service Supervisor, Sales Manager and General Manager. These are usually to follow up on a previous order or for marketing purposes.
- Be willing to provide assistance to the Marketing Team when directed. This could include but not limited to stuffing envelopes, cleaning up after the filming of videos and research.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Computer competency with the ability to use CRM software, Word, Excel, Outlook, and ecommerce software as required
- Good math skills with the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide, compute rates, ratios and percentages, and convert units of measurement.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously and liaise effectively between all stakeholders.
- Good negotiating and problem solving skills.
Physical Requirements: Typical office environment including sitting at a desk working on a computer for long periods of time. There are occasional visits to the manufacturing section with its odors, noise, chemicals, etc.
To APPLY, please go to http://erep.com/e/30247/job/ and post your resume, cover letter, and take a brief assessment called the "CVI."
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please follow these steps to apply now:
Take CVI Assessment
- It's easy and takes only a few minutes.
- Get your resume out for employers to see.
- Hurry, jobs are waiting for you.
- Get noticed!
- Your interest in this job will be shown to the posting company.