Skilled Painter - Site Lead Share:
Veenhuizen Painting Specialties
Portland, OR 97236
18.00 to 23.00
Veenhuizen Painting Specialties is growing!
We are a high end residential and commercial PAINTING & FINISHING company. We are looking for the right skilled painter who is a top performer. Experience is a must for this role, a natural fit to the task.
Please complete the brief Core Value Index assessment upon submitting your resume. You will emailed the information from eRep.com.
- Painting Skills Expected. Very proficient in efficiency and quality of all basic painter skills.
- Application of stains, oils, latex, and clear coats by brushing, rolling and spraying.
- Strong skills in airless fine finish spraying on cabinets, and wood work with all paints and clear coats needed. Leadership.
- Able to train, organize, supervise, motivate, and lead a crew of painters of various skill levels to accomplish a job on time, clean, and according to Veenhuizen Quality Standards.
- Pay depending on ability. Plus profit sharing benefits per company policy and vacation per company policy.
- Able to set up a job, perform work independently with a high degree of efficiency, cleanliness and professionalism and lead a crew.
- Capable of spraying exteriors and interiors. Interiors include walls and trim packs.
- Capable of moving and lifting ladders and equipment. Proficient in use of power washing equipment.
- Minimum of 5 years full time residential and commercial interior and exterior painting experience.
- Reliable Transportation (Truck/Van a plus).
- Able to learn, work in fast paced environment, work on a team, and listens to instructions.
- Must have good verbal and written skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and fine finish ability needed to upper pay scale.
- Capable of passing drug test.
- Consistently on time.
- Must be very efficient in use of time and able to do skilled work.
- Proof of ID and Legal Residency.
- Dress must be clean painters whites and have a professional appearance.
- Must be a team player, good with customers and other workers.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please follow these steps to apply now:
Take CVI Assessment
- It's easy and takes only a few minutes.
- Get your resume out for employers to see.
- Hurry, jobs are waiting for you.
- Get noticed!
- Your interest in this job will be shown to the posting company.