New Position Available - Project Foreman
Located in East County, Portland Oregon
Our Mission & Culture:
The foreman role at N8 Excavation is to bring the ability to drive projects
to completion on-time, on-budget and per specifications. They will ensure that the team is well
trained, supplies and equipment are ready and safety is a key priority. The role will be able to handle
the details of the projects from start to finish with limited direction and proper delegation. They will
bring a visibility to see the whole project and recommend potential efficiency. Success will produce
an annual growth of 60% and gross margin of 50%, and meet or exceed all project specifications.
- Delivering the job done on time and on budget (lead the team, morale)
- Safety awareness (meeting, training and monitoring)
- Ensure equipment and supplies are in place (including maintenance)
- Manage all job resources (logistics)
- Review plans
- Communicate with owners, municipalities, sub-contractors, team
- Site coordination meetings
- Job reporting
- 3 years of successful supervision experience - preferably in the construction industry
- Able to operate all types of excavation equipment
- Ability to read and interpret construction plans
- Strong work ethic, willing to work long days when needed
- Demonstrate positive attitude
- Ability to communicate and articulate with all related individuals in their circle of work
- References: 2 character, 2 professional
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please follow these steps to apply now:
Take CVI Assessment
- It's easy and takes only a few minutes.
- Get your resume out for employers to see.
- Hurry, jobs are waiting for you.
- Get noticed!
- Your interest in this job will be shown to the posting company.