New Position Available - Project Foreman
Located in East County, Portland Oregon
Our Mission & Culture:
families- prosperity, and to make a positive difference in peoples- lives. With this foundation; employees, customers,
vendors, the general public will experience the positive impact that N8 brings
to our community and our sphere of influence.
The foreman role at N8 Excavation is to bring the ability to drive projects
to completion on-time, on-budget and per specifications. They will ensure that the team is well
trained, supplies and equipment are ready and safety is a key priority. The role will be able to handle
the details of the projects from start to finish with limited direction and proper delegation. They will
bring a visibility to see the whole project and recommend potential efficiency. Success will produce
an annual growth of 60% and gross margin of 50%, and meet or exceed all project specifications.
- Delivering the job done on time and on budget (lead the team, morale)
- Safety awareness (meeting, training and monitoring)
- Ensure equipment and supplies are in place (including maintenance)
- Manage all job resources (logistics)
- Review plans
- Communicate with owners, municipalities, sub-contractors, team
- Site coordination meetings
- Job reporting
- 3 years of successful supervision experience - preferably in the construction industry
- Able to operate all types of excavation equipment
- Ability to read and interpret construction plans
- Strong work ethic, willing to work long days when needed
- Demonstrate positive attitude
- Ability to communicate and articulate with all related individuals in their circle of work
- References: 2 character, 2 professional
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please follow these steps to apply now:
Take CVI Assessment
- It's easy and takes only a few minutes.
- Get your resume out for employers to see.
- Hurry, jobs are waiting for you.
- Get noticed!
- Your interest in this job will be shown to the posting company.