New Position Available - Estimator
Located in East County, Portland Oregon
Our Mission & Culture:
The primary contribution of the Estimator role to the company is to bring an attention to detail, to be focused and to see all aspects of potential projects. They will be willing to gather all needed information and provide opportunities for project efficiency. The will possess the ability to accurately estimate project costs and timelines. They will communicate project details and expectations to the foreman, subs and team. The ability to be flexible and customer oriented is a requirement. Success in this role will produce 1.5 bids per week, average bid size of $100,000 at a gross margin of 50%.
- Complete an estimate, bid, proposal
- Take offs and software based estimation (heavy bids and ad tech)
- Job walks
- Briefing from GM
- Communicate with foreman, vendors, project managers and team
- 3 years of successful Estimating experience - in the excavation industry
- Ability to read and interpret construction plans
- Ability to operate Heavy Bids and Agtek software preferred
- Strong work ethic, willing to work long days when needed
- Demonstrate positive attitude
- Ability to communicate and articulate with all related individuals in their circle of work
- References: 2 character, 2 professional
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please follow these steps to apply now:
Take CVI Assessment
- It's easy and takes only a few minutes.
- Get your resume out for employers to see.
- Hurry, jobs are waiting for you.
- Get noticed!
- Your interest in this job will be shown to the posting company.