Estimator Assistant Share:
New Position Available - Estimator Assistant
Located in East County, Portland Oregon
Our Mission & Culture:
The primary contribution of the Estimator role to the company is to bring an attention to detail, to be
focused and to see all aspects of potential projects. They will be willing to gather all needed
information and provide opportunities for project efficiency. The will possess the ability to
accurately perform takeoffs for the project and timelines. Compile vendor quotes and implement into the proposal. They will communicate project details and
expectations to the estimator, foreman and subs. The ability to be flexible and customer oriented is a
requirement. Success in this role will support the production of 1.5 bids per week,
- Take offs and software based estimation (Heavy Bids and Agtek)
- Gather vendor quotes
- Job walks
- Briefing from GM
- Communicate with foreman, vendors, project managers and team
- Schedule and confirm sub contractors
- Assist in job cost accounting process
- Construction management experience preferred
- Ability to read and interpret construction plans
- Ability to operate Heavy Bids and Agtek software preferred
- Strong work ethic, willing to work long days when needed
- Demonstrate positive attitude
- Ability to communicate and articulate with all related individuals in their circle of work
- References: 2 character, 2 professional
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please follow these steps to apply now:
Take CVI Assessment
- It's easy and takes only a few minutes.
- Get your resume out for employers to see.
- Hurry, jobs are waiting for you.
- Get noticed!
- Your interest in this job will be shown to the posting company.