Sales Specialist Share:
Our team works day and night to develop and manufacture the best Mazda performance parts and deliver them with the highest level of customer service with 100% satisfaction.
At CorkSport, we have a motto we like to use around here that goes, "We absolutely, positively deliver every time." That is what we expect from ourselves and what you can expect when you join our team! Whether our customers are looking get 10-20 more horsepower from their Mazda and add a few accessories for style, or they are going all out with a big turbo build, fully built motor with forged internals and a full race suspension setup, as a member of the CorkSport Mazda Performance Team you will help them achieve the full potential from their platform.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Washington, an up and coming city just north of Portland, OR, CorkSport is the #1 brand in Mazda performance parts and accessories. With high-quality parts, excellent customer service, we work with our customers to make their Mazda dreams a reality.
Our culture is built around Mazda performance, we work hard and play hard. We attend and build events that support the Mazda community. If after work install parties, new performance part test drives, assisting in product release videos and regularly hanging out with the CorkSport Team sounds like a dream come true, we want you to consider applying for this position.
To learn more about our company, please go to:http://www.corksport.com and be sure to check out our blog at http://www.corksport.com/blog/.
- Main customer service conduit for processing manual sales orders, product inquiries and technical questions regarding product applications.
- Communicate directly with end customers regarding billing, address changes, shipment updates, and collections.
- Collaborate closely with operations, fulfillment, marketing, and engineering teams to ensure a high-quality, end-to-end customer experience.
- Assist and reinforce CorkSport branding marketing through social media posting, forums, blogging and content generation.
- Seamlessly shift priorities, wear many hats and prevent the details from falling through the cracks, while surpassing customer expectations.
- Attend and support local Mazda Community Events.
Technical in-depth knowledge of the 2007 - 2013 Mazdaspeed 3/6 and 2014+ Mazda platforms.
Minimum of 2 years- experience in a successful customer-facing sales position.
Proven track record of engaging in positive consistent customer interactions and growing long-term relationships.
Excellent time management and customer service skills - devoted to continual improvement.
Energetic and competitive self-starter with proven high level of professional Salesmanship.
Work within a structured team environment independently managing high profile tasks, including customer orders, warranty & returns, on-time deliveries and EXCEEDING customer satisfaction.
Experience managing discount dealers, national dealerships, and international accounts a plus.
Proficient in MS Office, Quick Books and online sales software with experience in running ad hoc sales reporting.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please follow these steps to apply now:
Take CVI Assessment
- It's easy and takes only a few minutes.
- Get your resume out for employers to see.
- Hurry, jobs are waiting for you.
- Get noticed!
- Your interest in this job will be shown to the posting company.