Job title: Front Desk Receptionist
FLSA: Hourly, Non-exempt
About Digital Trends:
is an online tech and lifestyle magazine covering everything electronic -- from
the latest Apple iPad developments to innovations in the world of
hybrid-electric vehicles. Our content spans news, expert analysis, guides,
in-depth reviews, hands-on videos, and more.
Digital Trends is a funded
online magazine that covers consumer electronics, creating original content
such as reviews, guides, and how-to guides. We are among the top 10 most
visited technology sites.
vendors, customers, job applicants and other visitors, handles incoming calls, and
perform general administrative duties. This
is a Full-time, 40 hours per week, position.
in it for you:
Fun working environment to include the following in-office
amenities: ping-pong table, free redbulls, free espresso, foosball table,
big-screen TV-s and theatre room, bike racks, shower in-office, laundry
machines in-office (while testing them for reviews), full kitchen to include
dishes and fully stocked caf-
Company Paid Tri-Met Pass
Medical, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, short-term
and long-term disability offered
Growth potential into an Office Manager role
apply, please submit a resume and cover letter & Take the CVI
Quiz: (It will tell you a little bit more about yourself once
you complete it - it only takes about 5 minutes- REQUIRED)
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls
- Greet people entering organization
- General administrative and clerical support
- Prepare letters and documents
- Tidy and maintain the reception area
- Able to compose, proofread and edit correspondence. -
- Other various administrative duties
- Other support tasks
- Professional attire required
Education and Experience:
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Keyboard skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Customer service orientation
- Information management
- Organizing and planning
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Reliable transportation (good attendance and prompt arrival are a must)
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please follow these steps to apply now:
Take CVI Assessment
- It's easy and takes only a few minutes.
- Get your resume out for employers to see.
- Hurry, jobs are waiting for you.
- Get noticed!
- Your interest in this job will be shown to the posting company.