Ad Operations Associate Share:
Digital Trends is a technology/lifestyle media outlet
based in Portland, Oregon. We cover anything and everything in technology
-- from the QLED vs OLED 4k TVs, racing drones, Apple product
recalls, to innovations in autonomous driving. Our content spans from news, expert
analysis, guides, in-depth reviews, and more. Digital Trends provides insights
to our readers in a way that enhances their lifestyle. -Tech for the way you
Associate is responsible for the implementation and management of advertiser
campaigns. This is an analysis and client support role for a detail-oriented
individual with the capacity and desire to succeed in a high-growth
environment. This role is responsible for the tactical day-to-day management of
client campaigns as well as driving the strategic revenue growth for each
account. Additionally, you'll troubleshoot and resolve site and advertiser
issues, working closely with account management and other internal departments.
- The Ad Operations Associate is expected to understand site ad functionality, including knowledge of all ad products available on our site.
- Implementation and management of online advertising campaigns
- Monitor pacing delivery and find ways to optimize based on client-s success metrics
- Campaign reporting utilizing analytical tools
- Proactive daily analysis and campaign optimization
- Interact with internal as well as external clients including but not limited to coordination and consultation to ensure a successful advertising campaign.
- Manage and be accountable for billing reconciliation and reporting.
- Perform the day-to-day ad placement, scheduling and updates for customers, including rich media ad placements.
- Prepare and edit basic HTML code used to deliver ad creative.
- Self-manage tasks / schedule for effective and efficient time management
- Troubleshoot targeting issues, resolve any traffic issues and reconcile discrepancies.
- 1-2 years minimum of online ad trafficking experience.
- BA/BS preferred
- Ability to multi-task, and work efficiently within a high-paced changing environment
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Understanding of ad-serving technologies, particularly Doubleclick for Publishers
- Understanding of order entry platforms, particularly Doubleclick Sales Manager
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong written and communication skills
- Able to interact comfortably with both clients and other internal departments.
- Experience with 3rd party advertising tags (Sizmek, Atlas, and Doubleclick etc).
- Ideal candidate is someone who possesses the ability to take initiative and drive projects with minimal supervision.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please follow these steps to apply now:
Take CVI Assessment
- It's easy and takes only a few minutes.
- Get your resume out for employers to see.
- Hurry, jobs are waiting for you.
- Get noticed!
- Your interest in this job will be shown to the posting company.